In Memory of Jay Beckmam
1961 - 2023

Main Menu

New Member Intro

Started by GX, December 06, 2012, 05:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GX

Greetings...

New member here. I didn't see an intro section, so I'll post it here. If it was a faux pas, my bad. My name is Bo Ryan. I am a former Navy Air Traffic Controller and JTAC. GX is my operating initials. Currently an Arabian Horse Breeder and Commercial pilot. I fly corporate aircraft out of a local airfield. I'm a huge shutterbug and shoot everything from wildlife to aviation. Reside in the far west valley. Member of the CAF.

I'd love to get together and go shoot with you guys. Impressive work from everyone!

Cheers!

BillOz

Welcome to the group Bo.

I'm sure whatever you shoot and post, there's an interest amongst the membership here.

What type corporate aircraft do you fly?  Which airfield do you fly out of?  Somebody here may already have photographed it.

Enjoy the photos, and feel free to post your shots.

Bill
Bill Osmun
www.afterburnerphoto.com       www.wideworldofaviation.com

Joe Copalman

"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

Ha!  I almost posted an older shot of 329HS last night, but realized it was a bit too noisy in the shadows.  I'll try and get it up soon.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Tower Guy

Hi Bo, welcome, we have a great group of photographers here, I've been a member a fairly short time and I have learned a lot and have a great time when we all get together.  I'm a retired Air Force controller and still work at Luke as a DOD controller.  HB