1974 - 2024

Main Menu

Kingman Air & Auto Show

Started by cpasley, August 20, 2012, 07:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

cpasley

http://www.kingmanairshow.com/index.html

According to their website (linked above) and not 100% clear some of the performers are......

-Clay Lacy - flying his learjet
-FA-18 Hornet Demo
-Sonny Weller

Joe Copalman

The listing for this on Fencecheck states that Captain Eddie's Fairey Firefly is going to be at this one.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jason Hyatt

If anybody from the East Valley will be attending, please let me know. If you're interested in carpooling, I would like to attend if I can get the Mrs. to sign off on the short trip.
All images are © Jason Hyatt and may not be used without consent

"When one engine fails on a twin engine aircraft, you always have enough power to get you to the crash site." - Unknown

Joe Copalman

Quote from: Desert Rat (Eric A. Rosen) on October 01, 2012, 09:34:21 AM
If you do not know the Firefly had a belly landing in June at the Gillespie Airshow and not sure they rebuilt it as of yet. 

[/quote

I was thinking about that, but a recent exchange on the forum regarding a T-34 that bellied in at Bullhead City being back in the air shortly afterward got me thinking that the Firefly might be airworthy by now or my the Kingman date.  But that's a good point.  And I don't know when the Fencecheck listing was last updated.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ