News:

In Memory of Jay Beckmam
1961 - 2023

Main Menu

That darn chain link.

Started by Paul Dumm, November 02, 2009, 11:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Dumm

I was just out at Willie, Getting some shots of a T-38 and you like to know how all of you do not get the chain link in your shots??.  Now I know your not running around the ramp as DHS will jump you and slam you into the ramp.
"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."

Joe Copalman

Ladders are the most common remedy for the chain-link blues.  Also, that hill is decent for shooting stuff that isn't too close to the fence, but that is off-limits for re-seeding now.  Sometimes we shoot through the fence (my "plane captain" shot in the Willie thread was taken through the fence) and it works out okay. 
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Paul Dumm

Thanks, I'll try that next time I'm out there.
"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."