News:

15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

Slide show links

Started by jslugman, April 30, 2010, 10:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jslugman

Anyone else make slide shows of their images to share? I've made them for the past few years but have just recently made one with some of my military aviation shots. Thought I'd share the link and if anyone else makes them might be a good place to post links to them to share???? The latest version of my slide show software allows for the export of a Mac version as well, if you have one could you download that version and let me know if it runs (as I don't own one, can't really test that feature out).

http://jamesorearaviationphotos.blogspot.com/

Cheers.
James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"

Dave S.

James,

I downloaded the mac version and got it to unzip....
But it won't play.  What's the program that should be running it?  It tries to start some program, but then almost instantly closes it out.

- Dave
Constructive Comments & Critiques are always welcomed
All images © David Shields, all rights reserved
www.roxphotography.com
Some Canon bodies and lenses

jslugman

Dave,

They're self-executing slide shows. The program is Pictures to Exe to create the shows and for the PC they work great but this new MAC export option is driving me nuts (short drive let me tell you).

Lemme' get on the support forums and see what the latest word is. Thanks for the time.
James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

jslugman

Well after much wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth I finally got the "export to YouTube" feature of my slide show program working. If you have a fast connection the full-screen 720 HD version ain't half-bad.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paeO7JWBUAE

Will hopefully follow up with a civilian flavor before the snow flies (seriously, that's the time line).
James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY