News:

15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

Cutter Aviation Sky Harbor Monthly Cookouts

Started by Ryan Keough, May 10, 2010, 12:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Keough

Hi everyone - In case you didn't know, this is a reminder for anyone interested in joining us tomorrow... Cutter Aviation PHX Sky Harbor is holding their Monthly Customer & Friend Cookout on Tuesday, May 11 from 11:30-1:30. All are invited!  It's traditionally held on the patio under the tower at Cutter Aviation PHX on the South side along Old Tower Road.   Official address is 2802 East Old Tower Road, Phoenix, AZ 85034.

And starting next month, due to the heat, we're having SUMMER ICE CREAM SOCIALS for the summer!  Always the 2nd Tuesday of the month!

Always a good time!  Come on over!

Thanks,
Ryan
Ryan Keough
Tucson, AZ

Jay Beckman

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Ryan Keough

As long as tail numbers are not published and I might be able to get one or two to use for marketing :-) then that's cool!  If you do come, bring the prints and I'll see if I can snag some petty cash.  Mr. Cutter should be there too.
Ryan Keough
Tucson, AZ

Joe Copalman

NASA T-38 inbound at 12:15.  I'm guessing these guys typically park at Cutter?

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/NASA915
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

CJPalmer

Joe Copalman

Cool.  Hopefully someone out there caught him taxiing in.  I caught him on final from 40th Street.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ