Photography Garage Sale in Scottsdale

Started by Jay Beckman, April 10, 2010, 02:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Beckman

The Desert Light Photography Group to which I belong is having a Photography Garage Sale in Scottsdale today (Saturday 4/10) from 9am to 2pm.

Address:
6556 East Friess Drive
Scottsdale
(Two Blocks North of Thunderbird on 66th St)

We have Canon, Nikon and "Other" shooters in our group so you might find a treasure in all of this.

We all just got a reminder via email to also consider divesting of studio gear, lights, stands, posing props, seamless, etc.

I'm personally selling my 40D (Gripped + Extra Battery + Magic Lantern Guide), a 100mm f/2.8 Macro (Box + Caps), a Lowepro Mini Trekker bag (Hardly Used) and a 28-200mm that I wouldn't wish on anyone (unless they have cash!) in an effort to fund a 7D.  If it doesn't sell there, it will end up in the FS section here.

If you're looking for something to do this morning, come by, have a look and say hello.

- Jay
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

cpasley

Wish I had known sooner but now its too late for me to make it :(

Jay Beckman

FWIW, most of the folks who came to sell really, really emptied the bottom of the closet.

Far more old darkroom and film stuff than digital and nothing I'd call truly "collectible."

Sorry for the short notice but I brain cramped thinking I'd posted it here at the same time I posted it to POTN when actually hadn't.

My Bad...   :'(
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.