News:

15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

Cactus Fly-In, Casa Grande

Started by Joe Copalman, March 06, 2010, 12:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Copalman

Did anybody head to this today?  I'm thinking about heading out for the aircraft judging between 2 and 4.  Not a lot of flying during that time, I'd imagine, but I'm also betting that's when the greatest number of aircraft will be there.  There was a Corsair and that Replica Spitfire at Coolidge this morning, I'm thinking they may have headed to Casa Grande after breakfast.  Can anyone confirm that?
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Paul Dumm

Was out at Casa Grande for a little wile this AM before my back started to hurt real bad and I head home. The Albatross came in and did a low fly by then landed.
"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."

Joe Copalman

T-28 came in an did two low passes late in the day.  This flight originated and terminated at Willie.

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Bubak

Cactus 2010

Bubak

Cactus 2010

CJPalmer

A couple artsy shots from that day.

A highly polished Lockheed Electra

Stinson Tail

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jay Beckman

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.