News:

15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

Heritage Flight Training 2022

Started by Paul Larson, March 01, 2022, 07:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Larson

The U.S. Air Force Heritage Flight F-35A Lightning II Demonstration Team arrival formation at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base for the 2022 Heritage Flight Training and Certification Course. March 1, 2022.

The U.S. Air Force Heritage Flight F-35A Lightning II Demonstration Team arrival formation at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base for the 2022 Heritage Flight Training and Certification Course.DSC_0971 by Paul Larson Photography, on Flickr

Paul Larson

The U.S. Air Force Heritage Flight F-35A Lightning II Demonstration Team arrival at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base for the 2022 Heritage Flight Training and Certification Course. March 1, 2022.

The U.S. Air Force Heritage Flight F-35A Lightning II Demonstration Team arrival formation at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base for the 2022 Heritage Flight Training and Certification Course. by Paul Larson Photography, on Flickr

Paul Larson

The U.S. Air Force F-22 Demonstration and Heritage Flight Team arrival at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base for the 2022 Heritage Flight Training and Certification Course. March 1, 2022.

[The U.S. Air Force F-22 Demonstration and Heritage Flight Team arrival at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base for The 2022 Heritage Flight Training and Certification Course. by Paul Larson Photography, on Flickr

Brian Corbett

Rapture

Cabo starts his routine on Saturday with just about everyone watching..
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Ned Harris

Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

Brian Corbett

Wolfenstangs

Bum Steer, Spam Can, and Val-Halla lead Beo around the HFTC loop.
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Paul Larson

The Best

The Best by Paul Larson Photography, on Flickr

Tower Guy

Very nice shot Paul, the light colored P51 against the darkness of the F22 is a great contrast.