PASM Night Shoot - March 23th, 2019

Started by Joe Copalman, March 24, 2019, 10:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Copalman

Quote from: Brian Corbett on March 28, 2019, 02:41:33 PM

Ebb and Flow

Holy hell this is nice.  I keep telling myself I need to do more macro-type shooting out at PASM, and I never take my own advice.  Seriously awesome shot.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

John B.

Joe Copalman

MAD MAX

After shooting with constant-on worklights all night with Brian, Andy, and Silent Bert, I reached a point where just got sick of moving the lights and raising them and lowering them and was like "Alright, turn the damned lights off, I want to shoot this my way" and lightpainted it with my flashlight before closing my shutter and turning the lights back on for everyone else.  

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Brian Corbett

Quote from: Joe Copalman on March 29, 2019, 02:02:27 PM
Holy hell this is nice.  I keep telling myself I need to do more macro-type shooting out at PASM, and I never take my own advice.  Seriously awesome shot.

Thank you kindly, Joe! Yeah, it's something I've really been focusing on in general as of late. Just trying to see things from a different perspective!
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Brian Corbett

Pop Goes The Rivet

A pretty tight crop of the C-123 Provider. Thinking next time I'll actually shoot up close as opposed to having to crop.
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images