Angel Thunder 2013

Started by Bubak, April 09, 2013, 08:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bilwor

Should I or should I not jump. Very good photo of the Chinook, Kaspar
bill word
Tucson, AZ

Barry Griffiths

Super series of Angel Thunder helicopters, Kaspar ............. keep 'em coming!!!!
Barry Griffiths
Tucson, Arizona & Waterloo, Ontario

Lynn Evans

Excellent set Kaspar, it looks like you had a great time.
Lynn Evans

Joe Copalman

RECON

A Recon Marine attached to a Chilean Air Force Commando team securing the site of a simulated IED blast in Playas, New Mexico during Angel Thunder 2013.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

CLOSER THAN

An Air Force PJ role-playing a private/diplomatic security operative secures the site of a simulated IED blast while awaiting the arrival of a multinational Quick Reaction Force comprised of American, Brazilian, Chilean, and Colombian special operators.

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

HAULIN' BRASS

A Co, 2-238th AVN Blackhawk waiting at Playas to haul observers from the Indian, Kazakh, and Turkish Air Forces back to D-M.

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

DUSTY DUSTOFF

An HH-60M from F Co, 1-214th AVN about to set down on a dusty LZ at Playas, New Mexico.

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ