Nice to see this property got added to our AzAP "Conquests"

Very nice work Chris!
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Joe Copalman

Agreed.  Nice work Chris.  Looks like a nice mix of stuff we really haven't seen anywhere else with some familiar birds.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

cpasley

All in all was a lot of fun, I had pretty much seen everything within like 30 minutes but the folks I got to meet was pretty cool, I talked with a Dutch WWII vet who told me stories of him working the field while the planes flew so low it spooked his horses then about his serving and moving to AZ, I really wish I had got his number or the the guy who yelled to me "its just a flying SUV" said it costs a fortune burns way much fuel but does haul quite a bit as I was examining a static PC-12 as he was saying this he opened the door and said he had forgot his hat, lol he of course was the owner and we talked for bit on how it gives him the freedom he needs to go fishing or what not, man I can only dream, then theres two more folks worth mentioning I got to meet and that was "Dave" - the garden guy and Scott Pasmore from chan 3 who are both avid pilots and aviation buffs, who would have thought