any posted images without consent.

Jeff D. Welker

Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

yipDog

New IAR bird!  First flight...just back from refurb and new paint. Headed for China next week.

Joe Copalman

"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

yipDog

Sorry! Willie!
Taken from the Gate 5 cubby.
I knew about this in advance as a friend of mine does their video production work.

BillOz

Interesting, this appears to be one of the former Hawkins and Powers Hemet Valley Flying Service birds with those 8 door drop tanks.

I saw this out there yesterday, but only got a thru the fence shot of it while they were refueling.
Bill Osmun
www.afterburnerphoto.com       www.wideworldofaviation.com

Joe Copalman

I think 121 was one of the three they've been operating out of Coolidge and Willie for a while.  There's another they're working on (Tanker 88?) out at Coolidge.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Chris Kennedy

I'm pretty sure that the one that was Tanker 88/N138FF is now N119TG. That's the one that was at Coolidge during the October and November fly-in weekends stripped of all paint. It apparently left some time between the November fly-in and two weeks ago. Probably out being painted. I don't think that one was an H & P bird though. I think it was owned by Hemet Valley Flying Service at one time.
Chris Kennedy
Peoria, AZ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisk48/

Images posted may not be copied or reproduced without permission

yipDog

Got another chance at shooting today...

yipDog

Found out this was the plane used for the opening scene of "The Dark Knight Rises"!
Amazing history for this airframe!

yipDog

yipDog