News:

In Memory of David Loera
1974 - 2024

Main Menu

Published Photos Board

Started by Matt Ottosen, August 19, 2009, 05:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Ottosen

This is a new board where we can post our published photos.  There's only going to be a few threads on this board for the different kinds of publications.  Please post the photo that was published citing the work it was published in.  Please do not scan or photograph the actual publication (we don't want to run into any copyright/usage issues).

Here are the threads:

• Magazines
  • Books
  • Newspaper
  • Television

If you have published photos that belong in a thread that hasn't been started yet please feel free to start that thread.  Also, if there is a form of media that isn't listed here, that you would like to see a thread for, please let me know.
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.

Bubak

My photos on Singapore Airshow......

Dave S.

And Kasper has another one.  Just saw this on Flightaware's weekly news email...

http://flightaware.com/photos/view/530448-fdc72e8641f40839f607606243e53a21c98fbce6

Nice job, AzAP's international man of intrigue!!

Constructive Comments & Critiques are always welcomed
All images © David Shields, all rights reserved
www.roxphotography.com
Some Canon bodies and lenses

photorecon

Wow I am honored, The Planes Of Fame Museum  called me and asked if they could use my Spam Can P-51 photo for the new site.  Cool, it was an AZAP photo of the month last year.  
http://www.planesoffame.org/index.php?page=valle-fly-in
Joseph D. Kates

Jay Beckman

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

photorecon

Joseph D. Kates

Barry Griffiths

Barry Griffiths
Tucson, Arizona & Waterloo, Ontario

Lynn Evans

Lynn Evans

cpasley

I just hope the article isn't going to talk down about him, id hate to know my photo was used in that type of an article, then again im biased, I thought Capt Jones was a great guy, very personable

wingsnstuff

They didn't say what it was about, but I'll get a copy and post the article. Maybe he's retiring or has been selected for Flag. 

Joe Copalman

Quote from: wingsnstuff on July 03, 2013, 04:13:16 PM
They didn't say what it was about, but I'll get a copy and post the article. Maybe he's retiring or has been selected for Flag.  

Vance, Captain Jones was relieved of command on Monday.  I'd expect Navy Times would handle the issue in a responsible manner.  Hopefully they'll be kind to Lynn as well.   ;D  
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

wingsnstuff

Joe, I am so sorry to hear that.  The Navy Times didn't reveal that when they asked for permission to use my photo. 

I have to apologize for the delay, but my computer got hacked and I literally have spent the past couple of months recovering from the mess the hackers made.  They killed my hard drive and my IT folks have been slowly recovering what they could.  I'm pretty much back on-line now.  Is this mess in DC going to impact our 24 October visit to El Centro?