PASM Night Shoot, April 28, 2018

Started by Joe Copalman, April 29, 2018, 12:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Copalman

"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

John B.

Glad we could hold the PASM night shoot and I want to thank the folks who attended.  I think we had another pretty good night even though we were not the only photogs on the grounds that evening.  At any rate, I can't wait to see more photos from everyone as they are processed as I do like what I am seeing in this thread!

While I am on that topic this is all I have processed so far...

General Dynamics F-16A Fighting Falcon 80-0527 par John Bezosky Jr., on ipernity

Brian Corbett

Joe... Blaster Fire burger, baby! HAHA!

Flogged Fairey

Golden Guppy
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Joe Copalman

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jeff D. Welker

Terrific work by all.  I'm especially found of the various images of the Gannett.  May it remain grungy forever.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Brian Corbett

Man... LOVE that angle on the Viper, Joe!

Jeff - Thought of you when I took mine. Missed you, bud!
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Brian Corbett

Inverted Sky Images

Brian Corbett

Inverted Sky Images

Tower Guy

Only wish you would have pointed out which one you were referring to Brian.   ;D

John B.

I am glad to see some really cool stuff from you guys.  I didn't get to shoot as much as I hoped--yet I did find that I really liked the blue hour that evening.  Have to work with it more next time we shoot in the evening as the cooler blues were very refreshing!

Grumman A-6E Intruder 155713 par John Bezosky Jr., on ipernity

Tower Guy

I agree John, I enjoy the just prior to sunset and the blue hour. Lots of great opportunities. Thanks again for the Mule ride, it was very much appreciated.

Joe Copalman

I always squander the blue hour there, as it's still too light out for light painting. 

That time of the evening would be best to collaborate on something lit up with constant-on lights like what Anna's got - something like the Lightning where you can light it from the east and shoot it with the dusk western sky in the background. 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ