Bell H-1 Huey/Cobra, All Variants

Started by wingsnstuff, October 21, 2009, 03:46:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Corbett

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Joe Copalman

DOG IN HEAT

Whiskey from HMLA-773 'Red Dogs' returning after a live-fire CAS mission over the Twentynine Palms ranges during ITX 4-17.  Shot from my article on ITX in the November issue of AFM. 
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Anna M. Wood

Quote from: Joe Copalman on October 19, 2017, 09:32:58 PM
DOG IN HEAT

Whiskey from HMLA-773 'Red Dogs' returning after a live-fire CAS mission over the Twentynine Palms ranges during ITX 4-17.  Shot from my article on ITX in the November issue of AFM. 

Sweet image Joe....

Joe Copalman

McGUIRE MARINES

Another H-1 from HMLA-773, this time a Yankee at its home base of Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst in New Jersey. 

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

WHIRLYBIRD WHISKEY

Another shot from McGuire last year.  This flight was the pilot's fini flight before retirement.

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

ZULU TIME

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Brian Corbett

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Joe Copalman

CANIS RUBRUM

A 'Red Dogs' Yankee down low over a gunnery range at Hurlburt Field.

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

DESERT GUARDIANS

One of Yuma SAR's Search and Rescue Medical Technicians getting ready for a short hoist down to assess and treat a 'Rescue Randy' dummy with simulated injuries in the mountains northeast of Yuma.  Check out how both pilots are eyeballs-out, constantly watching the terrain. 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

KfirGuy

It wouldn't be a trip back home to Arizona without some photography and AZAP posts  :) 

Last night I finally got to check a bucket-list item off and visit Kiwanis Park during WTI. It was great to get to meet a few more AZAP members and take in some solid rotary-winged action. A full set of photos from the evening can wait until a WTI 1-20 thread is opened (since as a Sponsored Member I cannot open one) but I wanted to throw this night shot of one of the participating UH-1Ys in here, as I was quite pleased with the result!

Bjorn van der Flier

Bjorn van der Flier
Editor Showreports Scramble Magazine
-----------------------------------------
PO Box 75545
1118 ZN Schiphol
The Netherlands
E-mail: Bjorn.van.der.flier@scramble.nl
        Showreports@scramble.nl

Internet: www.scramble.nl

Joe Copalman

FANGS & TALONS

Whiskey Cobra from HMLA-773 Det A at Hurlburt Field with an old-school Combat Talon Herk in the background

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ